AGA14 Theme “New technological alternatives for enhancing economic efficiency”
We invite authors to submit conference papers supporting this theme including topics related to:
- Use of new training technologies in MET: simulators, virtual teacher, online training, virtual school
- Impact of STCW Manila Amendments on maritime education quality
- Technological development and human factor in maritime industry
- New technology for enhancing of maritime transport safety and security
- Influence of new navigational systems on end user experience
- Alternative propulsion systems for increasing of environmental protection
- Crew resource management in era of technology
- Seafarers qualification for new technological challenges
- Use of advanced systems in seafarers training assessment
- Impact of economical crisis on maritime transport
- New trends in port development
- Maritime intelligent transportation systems
- Enhancing of port economical development in a regional context
- New trends and future perspectives for MET
Submission of Abstracts
Interested authors are invited to submit an abstract of 400 words that relates to the specific topics listed above or to other topics of interest that fit the general theme of IAMU AGA 14. The abstract must be submitted in English and should outline the objectives of the research / paper, research methods used, and results obtained. All abstracts must include the paper title, full name(s) and title (s) of author(s), full mailing address of main author and the e-mail address of all authors.
Abstracts must be received by the Papers Committee no later than February 15, 2013. A special written notification is required for the extension of the deadline. Abstracts received after February 15 will only be considered if there will be sufficient space in the Conference agenda. Successful authors will receive notification of acceptance on or before March 15, 2013.
Detailed instructions for the preparation of final manuscripts will be available on the Conference website and will also be sent to successful authors with their notification of acceptance.
The abstract may be submitted by mail to the address below or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address: Constanta Maritime University, 104 Mircea cel Batran Street, 900663, Constanta, Romania.
|December 15, 2012||First Call for Papers|
|January 15, 2013||Second Call for Papers|
|February 15, 2013||Abstracts Due|
|March 15, 2013||Abstract acceptance|
|April15, 2013||Full Papers Due|